Login failure to cloud

Hello dears,

I am not able to login to cloud.darcy.ai. It always asks for account creation, what maybe the cause. Did I omit anything?

Thank you!

Thank you for letting us know.

We are currently working on the issue and will update you as soon as possible.

Looks like the issue has been resolved! Please login and if you experience any more issues please let me know in this thread.

Hello, thank you for your reply,

Now I can enter my portal but I can see nothing. it starts initializing and suddenly everything vanishes. How to fix that issue and why such an issue may occur?

Inside one of my nodes calling journalctl -f returns:

Jul 06 15:07:46 amd-test-node edgeworx-agent[689]: {"level":"debug","timestamp":"2023-07-06T15:07:46.286+05:00","caller":"heartbeat/heartbeat.go:184:doPulse","message":"DA-DUM","host":"amd-test-node","module":"edgeworx-agent","version":"v1.1.3","commit":"186e3de","pid":689,"node_uuid":"628cde5e-3013-4375-b484-0fe376b8ed76","api_url":"https://api.darcy.ai/v1","state":"ok"}
Jul 06 15:07:50 amd-test-node sh[686]: 2023/07/06 15:07:50 error serve remote device API   error=initiate connection: x509: certificate has expired or is not yet valid source=(*Server).Serve: /home/circleci/project/pkg/agent/server/remote/server.go:37
Jul 06 15:07:50 amd-test-node sh[686]: 2023/07/06 15:07:50 error get bundle                error=Get https://cloud.deviceplane.com/api/projects/prj_2PSHy2XGsEhaq7Ehqo8rNTT6yKn/devices/dev_2QbOI3iwrFbJMhYXFXJYSPwRsNt/bundle: x509: certificate has expired or is not yet valid

Thank you!

That is no good! We are seeing some users with the same issue and some that do not. We are exploring why that is and are working to fix it as we speak. Thank you for the reply!

1 Like

Im having the same issue in my account, any ETA on when this will be fixed?

We have seemingly identified the issue and are currently working on a fix but no definitive timeframe has been given to me. However, I will update this thread the moment we have one or the issue is resolved.

Thanks for all of your patience!

I am also experiencing the same error.

Thanks for sharing.

We have discovered the issue and are working on a fix. We will update this thread tomorrow or if the resolution is pushed out sooner.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Hey all!

Thanks for your posts. We pushed an update this morning which should have resolved the issues you are all having.

Please log into your accounts and let me know in this thread if the issues persist.

Thanks again for posting.

Good evening,

Thank you so much, I have been testing it since dinner and it’s working quite good except for some bugs on user interface, but it’s not that crucial now. The more important thing is that now we can continue our deployments.

Thank you so much again and wish bright future for this project. :pray:

Yea, the UI will be getting a facelift in the near future that should take care of those.

Glad to hear you are back up and running and the kind words. Let us know if we can help with anything else!